Parking Citation Management
Fully automated parking citation processing program
PHOENIX GROUP Information Systems provides our Parking Citation Management System; WINCITE.NET, which
is a fully automated parking citation processing program designed to facilitate the processing,
controls and collections of parking payments. These elements augmented with our handheld enforcement
technology and software, all create the critical elements of a program that are needed to maximize
revenues in a real-time .NET environment.
- Data Entry, Real-Time .Net Environment, Remote Data Entry Capability.
Inquiry Search Capability By Citation Number, License, VIN, Registered Owner Name, and Disabled
- Full Communication with all Handheld Programs.
- DMV Communications, California and Out Of State.
- Delinquent Notices Mailed Daily.
- Online Real-Time Citation Inquiries And Remote Updating.
- Post-Office Box For Incoming Mail And Daily Pickup.
- Online Payment Processing.
- Speed Pay For Multiple Citation Payment Capability.
- Daily Deposits With Immediate Deposit Notification.
- Credit Card Payments By Web, Customer Service Operators, And IVR.
- 24/7 Toll-Free Interactive Voice Response For Public Inquiries.
- (IVR) Agency Specific Greetings.
Telephone Assistance For Public Inquiries, Hours are 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday, Excluding
- Administrative Reviews And Hearing Services And Tracking.
- On-line Contesting for the Public.
- Citation Tracking System Per Operator With Built-In Reminder And Phone Note Capabilities.
- Collection Follow-Up Services.
- Custom User Account Set Up.
- Daily And Monthly Reports In PDF And Excel Available On The Web.
- Secured Website And Communications.
WINCITE.NET reporting features include location analysis, management, officer analysis, citation
statistics, habitual offender, revenue, and county surcharge distribution reports. Reports are
available in both PDF and Excel versions.
WINCITE.NET also provides custom letters for tow and boot warnings, partial payment notifications and
review/hearing results. Monthly reports plus Ad Hoc Custom Reporting are All Available via the
Other features include out-of-state programs, custom letter follow-up program, extensive data-entry
validation, and void/waiver tracking.